Master in Neuropsychology (1 Viewer)

susina

HSC
N/A
Has anybody of you already applied to this course? Are they really so strict? just let me know...greetings from Switzerland!:(

kingofpain

HSC
Hi, I can only speak of the coursework program, I applied a couple years ago but was unsuccessful. These course are very "practical" oriented and the staff are looking for people with a lot of experience, high grades, personality, and skill. If successful you'll be grouped into a shortlist for an interview (the furthest I got). Three interviewers will ask a series of questions. They seem to be looking for practical experience, because they kept asking me questions like "how would you act if confronted by a mentally ill person." but they'll also ask questions like how well you can cope with the work load, why you want to be a psychologist, anything abut previous work you've done (published work is big advantage if you've got some peer reviewed journal work) or work you've done (skill) and of course grades. They are very strict, but so is EVERY uni - it is so competetive these days: so many students, so little places available. Hope that helps. Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)