• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Massive help (1 Viewer)

andybandy

HSC
okay, last year, for chemistry i had a horrible teacher, she barely could teach and always rushed things, and was on vacation and out for a while etc.. and we had a few substitutes all the time,
this year i have a new teacher and she's great and explains everything perfectly!!
I need a way to learn everything from last term aka the production of materials, im so lost in it, whats a way i can learn it all again?

O

Omed62

thats the problem
Lol, dont think this way... your problem is leaning i again.. right?

I suggest you make your own notes, I am selling my producation of material notes, which I wrote this year... it goes by syllabus heading and has color coding for main points that the may be asked in exams. I used these just two weeks ago for my half-year and I achieved 93% in my half-yearly. There really good.... I can send you a sample, if you like.

Lieutenant_21

HSC
Lol, dont think this way... your problem is leaning i again.. right?

I suggest you make your own notes, I am selling my producation of material notes, which I wrote this year... it goes by syllabus heading and has color coding for main points that the may be asked in exams. I used these just two weeks ago for my half-year and I achieved 93% in my half-yearly. There really good.... I can send you a sample, if you like.
Do not trust this guy. Do not give him your money. Hide your wives. Hide your children. Hide your husbands. Omed is here.

O

Omed62

Do not trust this guy. Do not give him your money. Hide your wives. Hide your children. Hide your husbands. Omed is here.
Bro, I am trying to by nice here and help... please don't think this way... one day you will need the same help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)