Major projects!!! (1 Viewer)

mehilarias

HSC
yeah

not too good, i only just started which is really not good, but if i work real hard then i'll be finished in time....not too hard what i'm doing.

<<lauren>>

im still drafting my pattern!!! im a bit worried coz i know im not going to have any time to be dressmaking soon but i just cant be bothered doing textiles at home most of the time.

has anyone started their folios?

deluded

Okay, question.
I did the assesment about my MTP which was apparel, but then I told my teacher I was considering furnishings so she sent to the BOS thats what I was doing.
So now I'm stuck here, havn't started anything, thinking of something creative to do with pillows.
Any ideas anyone?
I was thinking an asian theme but that doesn't seem to be creative.

Ellise

I have done a bit on my folio and a bit on my actual textile project. Im stressing coz i dont know if ill have time to finish it. I can't wait for the holidays so i can knuckle down and get some more done.

HSC
N/A
Hmm for the person who had problems with changing to furnishings, I'm sure you can change your mind- the cut-off date is only next term I think- talk to your teacher!

As for major project, done minor drafting but nothing else... lots of work to do over holidays! Annoying teacher not helping at all, I swear I haven't worked simply in rebellion against her...

aud

HSC
I've done very very little... discovered I don't have enough material cause I calculated very wrongly, so have to go buy more... and it takes ages to cut out because they're all huge rectangles...

Haven't started folio yet... scared... time is passing too quickly...

mishygeorgie

HSC
i havent started the portfolio but ive started the pattern making lol ...im just stressing cos i have a bad history with textiles, as much as i love it, i have a tendency to leave work to the last minute then pull an all-nighter :s and now this trend has been carrying on to other subject!! lol yeh pathetic i know... i really need to snap into a new routine... before it's too late.... heheh

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by deluded
Okay, question.
I did the assesment about my MTP which was apparel, but then I told my teacher I was considering furnishings so she sent to the BOS thats what I was doing.
So now I'm stuck here, havn't started anything, thinking of something creative to do with pillows.
Any ideas anyone?
I was thinking an asian theme but that doesn't seem to be creative.
asian theme? yeah it's always good to do something different when it comes to something like that... cos i think there's soemthing in the syllabus about creativity/innovation.
natstar's idea is good - just don't do square/circle cushions (there's nothing more boring!)
maybe something weird like lamp shades shaped like cowboy hats made out of asian print material/silks. now that would be different!

Last edited:

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by aud
I've done very very little... discovered I don't have enough material cause I calculated very wrongly, so have to go buy more... and it takes ages to cut out because they're all huge rectangles...

Haven't started folio yet... scared... time is passing too quickly...
as long as you got the info for each page of the portfolio you can put it together in one week EASY :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)