lord of the rings-return of the kings (1 Viewer)

jayz

walking
i am no fantasy novel lover, but just to be prepared to c the movie, could some one tell me the basic storyline as told in the novel, thx

Huy

HSC
N/A
That's okay, no need to be sorry. It can happen to anyone. :)

Kittycat

HSC
basic storyline? Boy, where do we start? There are a whole heaps of things going everywhere at the same time. Just read the book.

lazybum

HSC
N/A
i'm just curious - to say 2 read the book is easy, but has anyone actually READ the book ?!?!
i mean i bought it home once 4 my sis, but the its magnitude was hell frightening!!! additionally, i've never seen the movie, and after reading all these WEIRD names and places, i couldn't take it anymore -
i guess i'm not a fantasy loveer

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm getting ROTK (and the others) for Christmas. Give me a while and i'll be able to say i've read it.

Kos

Im eager to see how much of the book they managed to capture in the movie because the movie clocks in at a similar length to the other two, but the book was sooo much more complex than the other two and so much more happened.

Barbie_Bitch

I read the book andI loved it!!! it's soooo good and i liked it better than the movie....so much more depth....and plus...the movie missed tom bombadil!!! seriously READ IT...the first couple of chapters suck so just skip pages to get the story line...after about chapter 3 its great!!!

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
hehe, i don't particularly like the book. Ok, good, the world created by Tolkien is very much indepth. However, i find the story isn't anywhere near as good. Thats my opinion. hehe, the movie looks great though. :)

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i finished it about a week back...i thought it was great. now i regret not having read it earlier

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
really? Well, see'ing as how i bought tthe darn book ages ago, and STILL haven't read it, I'll read it over the holidays. lol, it shocks a fair few people that i haven't read 'THE' fantasy book. :)

The best thing is, i can get it to count for ext 2 eng. :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GuardiaN
really? Well, see'ing as how i bought tthe darn book ages ago, and STILL haven't read it, I'll read it over the holidays. lol, it shocks a fair few people that i haven't read 'THE' fantasy book. :)

The best thing is, i can get it to count for ext 2 eng. :D
*Shocked* I dont do ext2 but its going to be a releated text for inner journeys ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)