Looking for Alibrandi (1 Viewer)

Smurf133

Has anyone done their english trial and has their changing perpective text as looking for Alibrandi. If so i would really really like to know the make - up of the questions that were asked if u can remeber them it would be grately appriciated. :)

Kristy

i do looking for alibrandi and my question was:

'Any change, even a change for the better, always has some drawbacks.'

Discuss this view in relation to your own ideas about 'changing perspectives'.

In your answer you should refer to your prescribed text, ONE text from the prescibed stimulus booklet Changing, and a variety of other related texts of your own choosing.

Kristy

oooooh, that's a bit bright :cool: sorry - just wanted to try some colours!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Kristy
i do looking for alibrandi and my question was:

'Any change, even a change for the better, always has some drawbacks.'

Discuss this view in relation to your own ideas about 'changing perspectives'.

In your answer you should refer to your prescribed text, ONE text from the prescibed stimulus booklet Changing, and a variety of other related texts of your own choosing.
That question sounds very very familiar. I'm trying to remember where I've seen it before.

Hey! That question was in a school's Trial paper in 2001. (I'm not sure which school though)

Last edited:

Kristy

there is an option for colour just above the message box you type into - it's a drop down menu, and you just pick the you want. you can also change the font and the size :)

just make sure that your text is written between the 2 brackets w/ the colour words in them

i so don't know what this is called, but w/ a bit of practice it worked for me!!!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Hey so is this how you do it?

Wow cool! Hehehe.

And I can make something bold too. Cool. Hehehe.

I must sound like an idiot LOL. But this is fun :D

And my Trials are over... so wooooo :D

Kristy

how did you go? were they terrible? everyone i know says that the trials are harder than the real hsc, so what do you think?

mine aren't over until next week - gggrrrrr!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Kristy
how did you go? were they terrible? everyone i know says that the trials are harder than the real hsc, so what do you think?

mine aren't over until next week - gggrrrrr!
My Trials were alright. But the night before every exam, I was a total mess. I was just so completely stressed out.

How long is ur Trials period? Ours were 2 weeks plus one day.

Kristy

ours are one week and 2 days....

...but i do english thru distance ed, so my english exams were 2 weeks ago - i am so glad they are over!!!

maths tomorrow - i am so going to fail :-(

Smurf133

Kristy

Kristy what maths paper do u do general or advanced????

i just had our General maths paper 2day and i thought it was very good. But i didn't finsih the last Question but i'm hoping for high 70's bottom 80's if i'm really lucky. (our paper was the inderpendant one.) Just make sure if ur doing the same paper as me look at ur financial maths section and also probability

Any more Q's just ask :) :cool: :D

Kristy

oh, thank you, that is so kind!

yes, i do general maths. our teacher wouldn't say which paper we're doing, but we all know it will be the independent :)

thanks so much for the advice - i will definitely revise financial maths and probability tonight. was there much on annuties and depreciation? (not my strongest points!)

don't worry, i'm sure you did fine. i always think i went worse than i actually did, and w/ maths you tend to pick up lots of half marks all over the place, and they all add up! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)