Looking for a girlfriend please submit your applications (1 Viewer)

Sadoplop1

Banned
HSC
N/A
bro what 😹 the irony is killing me, soft asf.
its actually hilarious tho
this kid just casually tricks people into thinking its like 3-4 ppl the dedication of having long ass convos with ur alts lmao
like what do u even get from misleading ppl

lolcti

HSC
N/A
its actually hilarious tho
this kid just casually tricks people into thinking its like 3-4 ppl the dedication of having long ass convos with ur alts lmao
like what do u even get from misleading ppl
nah I saw that in my notifications, you gotta calm down and stop being a freaking child predator and weirdo 💀 maybe this is the kind of behaviour you guys should be concerned about lol.

MJRey

HSC
nah I saw that in my notifications, you gotta calm down and stop being a freaking child predator and weirdo 💀 maybe this is the kind of behaviour you guys should be concerned about lol.
Yeah why doesn't Sadoplop1 have a permanent ban yet?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
I can attest to this we studied in the library together. Also I can assure this girl has her life together and one of the nicest people ever irl, I can't see why any of you need to make a rude comment, maybe you should consider changing your negative contributions to this website and say something nice at the bare minimum. ALSO EVERYONE WISH LOLCTI A HAPPY BDAY, 16 BABE WOO 🥳🥳🥳 FCK EM HATERS !!
omg @lolcti April 23rd as well? happy belated
so crazy I found a bday twin on my bday in class and we had a laugh about it and it restored a bit of my soul

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)