Letters (1 Viewer)

capsicum

HSC
veanz said:
lol no idea capsi..thats what im afraid of :)
OMGOSH! that's exactly how i felt before the incident on Sunday, but i still do feel that he has no idea. eek! :confused:

awww, has he ever shown any sort of acknowlegdement towards you? that'd make it easier! :uhhuh:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
i prefer getting/writing letters than emails. i havent written a letter in a few months. i would like to write one to my boyfriend but i know he wouldnt write one back so that stops me. though he is going away on the weekend and it'll be for 4 days which is the longest amount of time that we havent seen each other for...and im thinking of writing a letter and putting it in his bag so he finds it when he is away...especially since he will miss our aniversary

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
emails and letters

i've always thoguht that receiving a letter would be more personal than an emial. it would also be more special tot he person you give it to..assuming that person is alike to me. also, the fact that you get a letter rather than an email, means that you have actually put some effort in writing your letter. in a letter you can not change it unless you use white-out, however, on emails, you can change it easily, with a press of a button.

LOL...and remember, send it to the right person!!! :D

dezzy

HSC
yea, i love recieving notes!
i always used to write notes to my friends in school...now that its all over i dont know what i will do?!
i'll prob just start e-mailing or something...

But yea, guys like to recieve things like this...guys that arn't the 'jock/fake' type anyways!

I've kept all of the letters friends have given me and i still read them to this day. When i do i laugh and smile so much!
I love them!:D

Goodluck

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
my best friend and i, decided to write letters to our exes saying everything we wanted to say, but not actually give it to them as its supposedly therapeutic and it actually does kind of work

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's just one of those small things you can give someone to let them know they're in your thoughts. It can really brighten their day.

A_J_Gray

I will give you the hot tip. Letters are the best! everyone loves getting them

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
^^ someone watches big brother......

yeah i think everyone loves getting them.. their so much more personal than emails... emails dont do anything for me i have to say...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i love getting letters... theyre so much more personal than email, and when somebody takes the time to write you a letter, you know that you're worth more than a few clicks of their time

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i think i'll write letters to everyone i love now.

except i feel so .. weird when i write them, cos i never get substantial replies.

when uni starts, im gonna send my friend a bunch of flowers and a card to her class. no reason, just cos i love her.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im going to write a letter to myself.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
/wants a letter
Lundy,

I dont have the courage to this to tell you in person, but i like you just the way you are. Liked you since your first post. Your cute similies, the way you type so suggestively across the keyboard, the double clicking of the mouse, gets my senses going.

Longingly waiting for your next post,
love,
veanz

xox

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)