Just a comment (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
both are terrible and I dont think I could deal with either but yeah emotionally is horrible if they fell for someone else, at least with physical cheating it may only be that they were physically attracted to them rather than they actually had feelings for them but then again it means that they have no respect for you. Ugh its all too complicated

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
it'd depend on the relaitonship...like if it was just a bf/gf relationship which didnt seem to be going anywhere, then i wouldnt be so cut if it was emotional OR physical, but if i was married to the guy, and he cheated on me emotionally, then that would hurt me a lot. physically cheating is pretty bad, but i think i could get over that somehow (with the encouragment of another diamond ring perhaps....;) lol) but if he didnt love me anymore, that would be terrible

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
whats worse ? both are equally devastating, whats worse is both at the same time :S

Asquithian said:
i think that was well convered in my 'uni crush' thread last year :p

result of the love triange

1. Im kinda scared of her bf
2. Her bf doesnt know all that we did
3. She told him that we were just friends
4. He believes her
5. He went out and cheated on her
6. All is even
7. AS a result i keep away from her bf and act as non friendly as possible around her when he is around.
BWHAHHAHAH

darn ya playa! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)