Japanese Beginners at Open High? (1 Viewer)

jawiNANA

HSC
Does anyone do (or have done) japanese beginners? I'm considering doing it, I have a meeting with the distance languages advisor tomorrow.

Is it hard? Some people say it's a huge work load.

Tofuu

HSC
i've never done but i know they give you stacks of sheets
Best to do the course if you have a lot of motivavtion because the only thing which is gonna keep you from working is that

muzeikchun852

HSC
im doing japanese continuer through OHS. the workload is all right if u keep doing bit by bit everyday. it will become quite a huge workload when u have school assignment and hw. u can try it if u want to. it costs 110 bucks for the whole course of year 11 and 12. and there is phone lesson from the OHS teacher to keep track on ur worksheet.

muzeikchun852

HSC
ps. there is about 100 pages of textbook u have to read and do for every week, its sound quite a lot, but there is only about 5-7 different concept is included. similar to a chapter in the normal textbook (mirai, wakatta, a first course in japanese).

jawiNANA

HSC
im doing japanese continuer through OHS. the workload is all right if u keep doing bit by bit everyday. it will become quite a huge workload when u have school assignment and hw. u can try it if u want to. it costs 110 bucks for the whole course of year 11 and 12. and there is phone lesson from the OHS teacher to keep track on ur worksheet.
Is it the school that pays for the fees or I have to pay for it? I remember that the school pays for it.

muzeikchun852

HSC
Is it the school that pays for the fees or I have to pay for it? I remember that the school pays for it.
depend. if u are public school u have to pay urself and i remember some private school actually pay for u becoz it costs like 800 bucks for them.

HSC
Uni Grad
It's like $120 for Public and like $800 for private.
I do Continuers via Open High, apart from the workload, you have to be motivated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)