It's Over! (1 Viewer)

eja2000

HSC
I just finished my monologue/GP today. Really happy with how I went..Everything went perfectly to plan. How did everyone else go? Post your thoughts below. ;)

acousticbeats7

HSC
Bleh, not everything went according to plan.
As I went I picked up on little silly mistakes like misalignment with my gp. (Not moving with the same feet, at the same pace and etc)
With my IP, I am just a tad annoyed with the lights person... and I'm scared I made it too emotional that it didn't give the audience enough 'breathing' time, but I had really good comments.
Well its done anyhow...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't know how many replies you'll get (drama kids seem so sparse here), but congratulations on finishing. The IP/GP can be incredibly time consuming, so hopefully that's a load off your back.

soph95

HSC
I did my drama GP yesterday and i feel SO free! i did a written IP (allied research project) so i didn't have to stress about that but GP literally consumed my life. I had a group of 6 and it was insane. But it went super well and the interview after could not have gone better. Feels so good to know that 60% of drama is finished!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)