It's over. (1 Viewer)

HSC
no more school, no more pathetic teachers, no more exams IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!
the graduation ceremony made me hate school even more, but the only thing i'm looking forward to is my formal :D

M@ster P

HSC
Ah ... I guess I'm reliving my glory days of having done well in the HSC.
It feels good to have killed it. It feels good to be on top. :cook::cook::cook::cook:

But the fact that there are unemployed graduates out there ... that's not fiction my friend. Celebrate all you want ... but its a shallow celebration.
well mate thanks for the warning but I'm sure your aware that we have just finished the hsc meaning that we won't be graduates for atleast 3 years with most 4 - 6 years. With the Australian economy showing signs of recovery with 0.4 percent growth and 0.6 percent growth in the March and June Quarter respectivelty, in addition with the RBA raising interest rates, this shows that the economy is in recovery. This means that in future employment will look brighter for graduates in couple of years time.

So come back in 3 years time before you start saying that graduates can't find employment - which is obviously due to recession.

askrach

HSC
Sure, there are many university graduates without jobs. But I can almost guarantee an employer will choose a university graduate over someone with nothing, yes? Trying to say that going to uni is a waste of time and doesn't get you anywhere is bullshit

HSC
Uni Grad
no more school, no more pathetic teachers, no more exams IT'S ALL OVER!!!!!!!
the graduation ceremony made me hate school even more, but the only thing i'm looking forward to is my formal :D
My formal was last night, it was a flop. As soon as the fuckwits learnt where the afterparty was everyone left. It was meant to go to 11pm but most left at 9:30pm - 10:00pm. There were so few left (estimated 30/275 that were there) that they kicked us out at 10:25.

EDIT: My afterparty was GTA IV and HON with friends, infinitely better.

JB10

HSC
Ah ... I guess I'm reliving my glory days of having done well in the HSC.
It feels good to have killed it. It feels good to be on top. :cook::cook::cook::cook:

But the fact that there are unemployed graduates out there ... that's not fiction my friend. Celebrate all you want ... but its a shallow celebration.
shut your god damn mouth idiot.. because there are unemployed people out there we can't celebrate the fact that we have finally finished school?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)