Isp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Hey boys and girls, I was wondering if you could please assist me on my ISP (incredibly stupid project).. I'm doing the Da Vinci code and I'm surveying for it:

*Does the information portrayed in the Da Vinci code regarding Jesus being married etc, make you question Christianity and its values?

Yeah its a bummer q. but I need somethin' lol, so yeah, please respond. :)

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
No, the book is purely fictional (not that i've read it)

btw, if you had my teacher, she'd probably get angry about that question.. she's a sister and doesn't like that novel... at all! :D

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
YBK said:
No, the book is purely fictional (not that i've read it)

btw, if you had my teacher, she'd probably get angry about that question.. she's a sister and doesn't like that novel... at all! :D
Yer I know it's fictional, but some people still take it full seriously.. and I'm at a loss for ideas so I picked that.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i dont know how you can base your research just on da vinci code. but if you want ideas with that question read the book "Holy Blood Holy Grail" or "Secrets of the code:the unauthorised guide to the mysteries behind The Da Vinci Code" both very interesting reads...

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Boxxxhead said:
Hey boys and girls, I was wondering if you could please assist me on my ISP (incredibly stupid project).. I'm doing the Da Vinci code and I'm surveying for it:

*Does the information portrayed in the Da Vinci code regarding Jesus being married etc, make you question Christianity and its values?

Well, I already had bias on this and I already questioned Christianity constantly without need for the wonderful fiction of the Da Vinci code :), however yes I guess it does somewhat make me consider Christianity and its values...in all honesty though I really preferred just to enjoy the novel and not think toooo much

Good luck with ur incredibly stupid project, I have one tooo but for 1 unit.

= Jennifer =

HSC
Boxxxhead said:

I think you need more q's so you can go more in depth with the idea..also it is relatively early if you are not satisfied with your topic choice change it now!! because you need to be able to find heaps of info on it and be able to keep the marker interested and not ramble on...goodluck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)