Is this okay for Section 1? (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
I put as a reflection, in the poem, he went back to where he grew up, his "Galapagos" or whatever its name is, and saw the devastation the cyclone had caused. I'm confident on every other question but that one.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I don't really have an idea sorry. I don't even remember what I wrote for that question.

I just remember that it was really dodgey.

danz90

HSC
lol that poem sucked 23q. i even forgot what i analysed in it.. but im sure i analysed several techniques, with quote references. meh.. it was like 3 marks. even if i get 2 ill be happy.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Yeah I thought it was really dodgy. I got 3 out of 3 in "Heritage House" in the trials though, and that was crap too.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
danz90 said:
lol that poem sucked 23q. i even forgot what i analysed in it.. but im sure i analysed several techniques, with quote references. meh.. it was like 3 marks. even if i get 2 ill be happy.
I don't remember analysing it...like at all.

Yay!! I'm screwed!

Garygaz

HSC
I interpreted it as him going back and reflecting on a place of major significance in his earlier life. The cyclone, as I interpreted it, was more of an observation of how the place had changed not the main idea of the poem. I also said that he used his sense of smell to remember his past, as every few lines it mentions something to do with smell.

jessi90

HSC
what if you just analysed techniques and did not refer to "reflections"? lol

lost1

HSC
I just wrote how there is an underlying sense of joy in returning to a place of your past or something along those lines with things like enjambment, descriptive language and something else i cant seem to remember...Thought when it said 'reflection' it meant what some kind of 'message' the poem is trying to convey. And I didn't even bother trying to figure out what the poem was about...meh hopefully a 2/3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)