is ITS just badly made up or teaching incorrect or they are stupid (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
i dont get how low the band 6 percentile for the state was .05% band 6 wtf
impossible computers are just sooo prevalent its not too hard to get high in it i mean i dont get it.. is the course still new and still have errors or not enough qualified teachers
or the course isnt modified correctly

del

HSC
N/A
hmm yeah i've had that discussion a few times...
no-one really knows the answer to that... sure its a category b, but does that mean its marked harder? I don't know...

but on the other hand, how has everyone been taught the course? Like what did everyone's teachers stress as important things to remember/learn? Ours stressed the importance of knowing the HSC Keywords for IT, as well as making sure to write in the proper industry format.

I managed a Band 6 in both IPT and SDD but only a Band 5 (88/100) for IT....

How did everyone else fare in the IT exam? Particularly if you did multiple computing subjects.....

del

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sukiyaki
oh shiet i have work my bum off for it vet then?
:(
hell no...

you just need to make sure you know the keywords and that you can write answers properly. For example:

like instead of saying:
' plug the cable into the slot'

you should say

'connect the USB cable to the USB port located on the back of the systems box...'

also as far as Bands go, aim for a high Band 5, if you get 6 you're damn lucky. Try not to get anything less... otherwise that's when scaling starts to suck.

Winston

HSC
yeah i know
the weird thing is ITS in our school is screwed the test have so many errors in it.. it really isn't funny

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
ohokies thanx for the advise
our school majors in technology so yeh otu It vet is good but still kidna hard to aimed for thsoe good marks :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)