is it possible to learn all of trig in one week? (1 Viewer)

Realstudytips

HSC
hello I need to learn the entirety of trig by the end of this week so um any help is appreciated (pls give me every video tutorial known to mankind cuz I need to teach myself btw) 🤲

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
wdym the whole of trig? if it's one trig chapter in a text book definitely doable. If anything else probably not

C_master

HSC
hello I need to learn the entirety of trig by the end of this week so um any help is appreciated (pls give me every video tutorial known to mankind cuz I need to teach myself btw) 🤲
basic trig?? wdym

Realstudytips

HSC
wdym the whole of trig? if it's one trig chapter in a text book definitely doable. If anything else probably not
I have a final exam on basically all of trig which I was supposed to study during the holidays.. my fault but Ill js accept Im cooked (they didn't specify the topics but they said year 11 trig so probably identities, trig eqns, inverse trig and a little bit of revision from year 9 and 10)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I have a final exam on basically all of trig which I was supposed to study during the holidays.. my fault but Ill js accept Im cooked (they didn't specify the topics but they said year 11 trig so probably identities, trig eqns, inverse trig and a little bit of revision from year 9 and 10)
same i have to do all that in my first mx1 test next week. It didn't take much for me to learn all that again, and most of it is on ur reference sheet anyway 🤷‍♂️ so easily doable (except i still have to draw an arc sin or arc cos graph out everytime cuz i'm just bad lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)