Is anyone stressing about business studies??? (1 Viewer)

LucyFaith

There is so much to remember from the syllabus from business studies. I am not sure how I am going to do it...........
What case studies are people using? Is everyone doing Qantas???

phillipd

I am in the same shoes as you dont worry!!!!

I am doing Qantas case studies, though I am concentrating more on english than business!!!!!

GL though on thursday, I know I will need a hell of a lot of luck to pass my exam on thursday.

LucyFaith

I know!

It is going to be hard I think simply because there is sooo much to remember and stuff......I dont even know Qantas!
Goodluck to you too!

G

Gavvvvvin

You guys dont happen to have a summary of the qantas case study? Reading that things like reading another text book :p

LucyFaith

I have one, but it is not typed up so that is not much help. Just read over the main points that relate to the syllabus. It is full of soooo much irrevevant crap.

MaSoDiVa

Not-That-Bright said:
Business Studies is fun.
it sure is!!! :p but im full spewin its a day after our eng exam couldnt they given us an extra day off so we can study

there is a qantas case study in the resources this site section i remember i downloaded a week ago

chocc0

HSC
i'm freaking out about english i have tomorrow afternoon to study for that! If u don't know it make it up!!! It's worked for me in many subjects not just business!
I'm doing coca- cola for the case study or i might do reckitt benkiser but i think i'll just stick to coke!

JessC

HSC
N/A
i haven't touched business all week...ive been tryin to do modules which is stressin me bad!!...
theres so much to kno in business tho as well as the case studies....an extra day would have been great!! how inconsiderate of them!

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i am not that stressed about biz... actually i am kinda over the whole stress stage..... im juz gonna go in and do the exam i mean i should kno my stuff already....

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
im in the same boat as gream reaper......chemistry on friday as well!!:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)