is anyone else getting N awarded??? (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
nup...competencies have been so easy...like follwing a wizard and clicking 'Next', 'Next', 'Next' hehe...pretty easy class...

Some things have been a little more complelx thank god...still have 2 assignments to finish in the next few weeks to be fully competent though...but should be easy enough

Kn1ght_M4r3

N awarded *OuCh* even the people who don't attend the class still don''t N awarded. I guess my teachers just too new and doesn't noe nothing yet. though his still a dumbass, maken us try finish our compentencies now. When his not in the class half the time. GRHHh

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Geez ya can get an N award for this subject...daamn...I have to say I have done one iteshars website all year and the rest just looking at bikini babes :p

diSinTegRating

1 Earl Place, Kings X........CLUB MUTHERFUCKIN BLI
ahh my n award's all good, i did the work and fukd it off, all i got is 2 more assessments which are gonna b handed in by monday and it'll b all over, then it's just time to study.....i got my n award for slackin off and not doing 3 assessments which was nuthin compared to the other 3 dickheads in my class (2 of which had their n award appeal rejected) who between 4 and 7 assessments to complete in 3 days, lol

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
The only way you can get an N award in this subject is if you haven't completed 70 hours of workplacement. All the competencies that you haven't done, you are deemed not yet competent.

Comedy_Al

Originally posted by Andrew_Blackwel
The only way you can get an N award in this subject is if you haven't completed 70 hours of workplacement. All the competencies that you haven't done, you are deemed not yet competent.
Dont you just love IT?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)