Is Any1 Else Stressed Out About Paper 2?? (1 Viewer)

MiSs_NAi

...I feel like I cant go to sleep now becoz we havent finished english.. T.T paper 2 is going to be worse than paper 1!!! MORE texts to remember.. meh....I couldnt remember my general essay for change,how am i gona remember 3 by 2morow? >.<
argh..cant wait til this is ALL OVER!!!~~

^___^
HSC
i'm so drained out mentally...

but dunno why i'm not in bed yet..sheesh...bad boy i am...

paper 2..meh, study tommorow...

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i'm just worried that i won't be able to write anything with my hand after that exam lol

(i've got 5 more exams after wednesday --;;)

MiSs_NAi

hehehe man..how does everyone remember there general essays without writing it a billion times til ur hand drops off.. coz thats kinda inconvenient for me..^^ i kinda need to use my hand to write in the actual exams too..hehe

MiSs_NAi

hey i am! T.T ....well not for long...i can barely keep my eyes open now...so so exhausted..

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
i did most of my work on the computer :p

advantages of computers over handwriting ............ easy to edit, can make back up copies, YOUR HAND WON'T FALL OFF .... weeee <3 IPT.

moogle

I eat kuponuts.
HSC
N/A
my notes .. and the practise essays and whatnots i did for studying ....

hmmm i've heard someone used a computer to type their exam 'cause their handwriting was reaaaaaaaally bad .. lol

MiSs_NAi

haha...man it got 2 a point, where i was buttering my toast this morning, and was longingly staring at the knife and contemplating to myself what if i "accidentally" injured my right hand so i didnt have 2 write....then i realised the "consequences" of something like that, and snapped back in2 reality..the pain man! T.T.. i think im starting 2 crack...

kokeshi

HSC
N/A
I'm relying on critical studies of text to be an essay although you can never be certain. I don't like writing essays. I think maybe you could just jot down the main ideas, techniques, themes explored in your texts rather than writing out a full essay. And then from there, expand and flesh it out..

Yeah I've had crazy thoughts to try and escape the whole HSC scenario. But it'll be over in a few weeks. (I have to keep that in perspective.) Do what you can but think of the bigger picture.

Last edited:

Amish

HSC
N/A
owe yes definately stressing......3 times as much crap to remember for 2moro then yesturday....

...im just planning to write out general responses for all the sections on pc...I actually seem to remember everything about my general responses when I type them out as opposed to writing them out manually...i have no idea...but on the negative my writing speed never improoves...

...but just think...last time to ever have to do with this gloriously pathetic subject that they call english...im certainly never going to watch a movie in the same way :( ... good luck ppl

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by MiSs_NAi
I couldnt remember my general essay for change,how am i gona remember 3 by 2morow? >.<
I know what you mean!! It took me agez to memorise my change essay :p

I now I have to memorise them for all three modules!! ArgH!!!!!!!

Yami

The second paper is going to waste me, there's no way I could remember all the stuff for the exam. I am doing speeches, transformations and telling the truth.

hk31

HSC
well...i have japanese today..which finishes at 5. so that means i only have a few hours to do some last minute revision for paper 2!
CRAP!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)