**ipt....easier Than You Thought!!** (1 Viewer)

Freakin_Ot_Gal

Hay duz n e 1 think that IPT was easier than you stressed it out to be, like seriously i didn't study and knew most things.....what did ya's all think of it...what bits did ya like/didn't like????/:p

Bandit

Well I think it was a paper that you could either spend an hour on, or six hours on, depending on how you wanted to answer the questions. I diddn't like the Option topic on TPS... I would have liked it to not be so generalised.

Huy

HSC
N/A
There's already a number of threads discussing the exam paper.

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Definitely easier than I thought it would be, but I lost many marks (I'm thinking 15+) just on silly mistakes. :(

Last edited:

mazz

hey look! ????
mmm yeah it was easier than i thought but that doesnt mean that i will do well...
i mean it was good in that you could bullshit a lot BUT there were questions that stumped me and i felt that i couldnt answer them in reference to the scenarios

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
i think...it was easier than expected......but i think it cud have been better...i didnt like the questions...like if u have two 5 mark Qs u cud plan them and then write the answers...but there were many 3 marks Qs...which made it more time consuming to plan and then 2 write...i always plan my answers before i write....but i think i stuffed up 25 c TPS.....i had 6 min to answer that....i was quiet tense...so i cudnt recall even the basic...data validation techniques and the changing nature of work....but i hope i get a raw mark of 80 + cos...if u get 80+ raw mark in ipt....u r doing really wel...trust me many people didnt even finish the exam so i think over all its gonna be good!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i expected it to be a lot harder, based on the relative 'easiness' of the past two years papers i thought they would crank it up a notch this year.
there was only one question i had no idea for (the graph in multiple choice, the binary shit) and i took a guess, everything else i knew how to answer.

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
i think...it was easier than expected......but i think it cud have been better...i didnt like the questions...like if u have two 5 mark Qs u cud plan them and then write the answers...but there were many 3 marks Qs...which made it more time consuming to plan and then 2 write...i always plan my answers before i write....but i think i stuffed up 25 c TPS.....i had 6 min to answer that....i was quiet tense...so i cudnt recall even the basics...data validation techniques and the changing nature of work....but i hope i get a raw mark of 80 + cos...if u get 80+ raw mark in ipt....u r doing really well...trust me many people didnt even finish the exam so i think over all its gonna be good!!!

nifty03

HSC
I think it was easier than i expected.
But somehow i get this bad feeling that it was almost too easy that i mite've screwed up here and there....

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
u guys must be super smart cuz me and my whole skool thought the exam was soo hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)