Int.St. Enrolment HELP! (1 Viewer)

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
Hellllppp! I'm enrolling in Int.St. (Global Studies) and the sheet for semester 2 that they gave us on advisory day says to enrol in GLST1200 but it's only available in first semester!?!? Are any other global ppl having problems? What are we meant to enrol in instead since its the core subject? AHHH

m2s86

jawjayo said:
Hellllppp! I'm enrolling in Int.St. (Global Studies) and the sheet for semester 2 that they gave us on advisory day says to enrol in GLST1200 but it's only available in first semester!?!? Are any other global ppl having problems? What are we meant to enrol in instead since its the core subject? AHHH
yeh i was confused with this also :/ help us!!! lol :)

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
maybe...

do u rckn it's meant to be a first semester choice with the intro to globalisation subject? coz the handbook has the example for second semester as GLST2101... which they didnt even mention... but then it's a second year course so that just makes it confusing. *sigh* if only more ppl did global studies so we'd hav more dramatic confusion

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
never mind

ok, to anyone who was wondering, i just found out u enrol in PECO1001.. and its going to count towards our global units.

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
So okay. GLST1100 (Intro to Globalisation) can only be taken in first semester.

What courses can we take for 2nd semsester?

jawjayo

vast and green
HSC
i think you missed the point :p GLST 1100 is your global studies core unit for first semester and PECO is the new global studies core unit for second semester. unless they tell us otherwise

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Reminds me of HSC Economics again.

Globalisation, Australis's place in the global economy, micreconomics then macro.

Deja vu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)