individual and society creative writing (1 Viewer)

tina_j

Hey people,
I am a shit writer, and am really worried about my creative Writting for eng ext.... i was wondering if anyone had any of their creative stuff for individual and society or even practice creative questions so i could practice?
because i suckkkk....
thanks

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
the questions are often really random; they're a lot harder to predict than they are for adv... the best way to prepare i think is to have a good understanding of the values during the 19th century... which i know sounds obvious, but it was the only thing i went into the exam with... ^^*

the question might be really creative.. like they give u a few pics and u write a story depicting a contemporary paradigm (eg re. marriage, or class) or it might be something really random like last year where they got us to pretend to be a composer of one of the prescribed texts talking about the texts...

TheKey

HSC
know the history, events that happened ~18th-19th century so u can always add them into ur essay and give it that edge, eg. french revolution...

oh i also saw this cool documentary 'history of england, or britain or somehting like that' episodes around the 18-19th centuries talk about 'that author who wrote north and south'(i cant believe i forgot her name) and all about england and the people in that time...its really good as it gives u a feel of what was going on as a whole, so if they ask u to be a character living in those times it make it easier to imagine what that century is like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)