Image: Strictly ballroom (1 Viewer)

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
what did everyone write aout human experience? what did they want? i just wrote how scott experienced dancing from the heart and not following dance federation steps caused him to wanna dance his own steps. im not sure what the question meant but i thought i was a little out of touch with the meaning of the text.

goobabanasik

person
HSC
yeh i thought that this was an excellent question it was open to so many possibilities i wrote 8pgs easily and my additional material worked really well with i hope that i go good! Image to explore aspect of human experience...its general but good!!!

IM HAPPY

missburwood

HSC
each paragraph i wrote different stuff

i wrote about scott challenging the authorities

, scott and fran developing romance, the importance of the alternative culture, the glamorous world of ballroom, as well as strict ballroom world..

i pretty much reproduced my generic essay but changing the opening and ending of each paragraph... somehow managed to fit them into the human aspects.. overall i was happy with strictly ballroom but screwed the other two

glad that english is over. YAY YAY

shredinator

HSC
It was pretty good! Pretty much all the themes of Strictly ballroom relate to human experience, so it was straightforward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)