im soo screwed (1 Viewer)

jessb87

HSC
i hav a physical journey speech tomorra first lesson n ive hardly even done it ...to make it even worse i hav to get up at 6 30 to go for my Ps test aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
im gonna die!!

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
What were you doing this weekend? I'd hate to sound nerdy, but it's year12...

You'll do fine. Just keep at it :) Just next time, when you realize how things can clash like that, prepare beforehand...

Aeolior

HSC
aww true.

If I really really am busy, the latest I go to is about 2 weeks before the assessment task or at least 1 week.

Its best to prepare earlier.

Well, if you can provide alittle info on what your speech is about, you can give me some details rite now. But, gosh you'll need to rush it, its like 11:10pm, and seeing that you got early class tomorrow ...

XD either way, sometimes its best to improvise when doign speeches, and have a look at some specific ideas of physical journeys, if you browse through the Focus: Physical Journeys, you should be able to get some ideas from your speech.. ^^

Gluck for tomorrows speech then

jessb87

HSC
ive done a paragraph ........... o well yeh i may hav to use sum improvising skills.... and ive got abit of info from them forums already so yeh stilll aahhhhh o well .... my fault
add me to msn jessb87@hotmail.com

Aeolior

HSC
aww >< sorry I couldnt get to you last night. For I waited for five minutes, then had to go to sleep.. cos I also had english extension morning class.
But, if you still need any help in English, feel free to pm me. Or if u like, i'll add u to msn.

I undestand more of Peter Skrzynecki's poems in depth for physical journeys, and some articles..

Anyways, hope you did well this morning for your assessment task. My English advanced asssessment is due next monday.. 3 parts >< but i've basically finished most of it.. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)