• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I'm screwed (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
wow really? wait tell me more tho i actually thought 4u wouldn't be that bad loll
it depends on the person. e2 is a major work and i let my teachers talk me into doing a political, non-fiction piece. Which was literally the opposite of what i wanted to do so i dont have much motivation. + people underestimate how much drafting / time / energy goes into writing a major work like it

iloveeggs

HSC
it depends on the person. e2 is a major work and i let my teachers talk me into doing a political, non-fiction piece. Which was literally the opposite of what i wanted to do so i dont have much motivation. + people underestimate how much drafting / time / energy goes into writing a major work like it
fair enough ig

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
I know now that the median was 65 so is there 0 chance of e4ing this? on that note, do u guys think its worth continuing the accel route? I asked my director of studies, she said if I repeat, I am not allowed to do ext 2 which is absolutely not what I want.

carrotsss

HSC
I know now that the median was 65 so is there 0 chance of e4ing this? on that note, do u guys think its worth continuing the accel route? I asked my director of studies, she said if I repeat, I am not allowed to do ext 2 which is absolutely not what I want.
there is definitely still a chance of e4ing

didn’t you say your mark was above 65? and im not sure what the e4 % is at your school but I can’t imagine you’re that far out of the range if at all out of it, and either way you can make up ground with the remaining tasks

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
there is definitely still a chance of e4ing

didn’t you say your mark was above 65? and im not sure what the e4 % is at your school but I can’t imagine you’re that far out of the range if at all out of it, and either way you can make up ground with the remaining tasks
I was over literally by 1% but looking at the box plot, I am in the 4th quartile still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)