Im Dead, Anyone Else? (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Man.. I LOVE 4unit maths. I mean, waking up everyday with the 4u textbook right beside me in my bed just makes me feel.. alive...

The fact that I just need to open a random page to get an equation to solve just comforts me. Why are you feeling sad.. jealous?

:D

N

ND

Heheh nah i'm not showing off, it's just that 3u questions are so shallow and boring, basically all the questions in the text book (in each section) are the same; if you can one you can do them all. Also, 3u has the most boring of all topics: compound interest. :sleep: (this coming from a prospective actuarial student :D)

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by ND
Heheh nah i'm not showing off, it's just that 3u questions are so shallow and boring, basically all the questions in the text book (in each section) are the same; if you can one you can do them all. Also, 3u has the most boring of all topics: compound interest. :sleep: (this coming from a prospective actuarial student :D)
I agree... though sometimes the Perms % Combs still confuse me sometimes. The harder ones anyway.

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
I don't think social heirarchy is important if you have the T.G Room medal around your neck...
Or something else cool like that. Like - 100 in 4U...

But compound interest/superranuation - yes - extremely boring - and if they ask it, i'll be annoyed. Hopefully they can test all you people on that stuff in 2U.
Give me lots of Binomial and Locus + Parabola... and harder projectiles...

Sammmmmuel

3 unit i am hoping to begin studying and bring my mark up from ~60% to at least 75%.... Is that end mark good enough? I mean my other marks are all around 85-90 so will that mark stuff me up? Someone told me that mark is good for 3 unit and i dont have much to worry about if i get over 60%

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am definitely going to do badly:(. All those people who are saying 3 unit maths is easy, how much work do you put in:confused:?

N

ND

Originally posted by Merethrond
I am definitely going to do badly:(. All those people who are saying 3 unit maths is easy, how much work do you put in:confused:?
Umm like 1.5 hours 4 times a week. If you were doing 4u you'd find it easy too.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by LadyMoon
2u is way easy, and 3u is damn hard!
I vote for 2.5 units of maths!
anyone else?
here here

(or is it hear hear?? i've never written it before)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)