If you could do your redo MDP, what would you change or do differently? (1 Viewer)

ophanim

HSC
...like mistakes and changes or just general advice. Veteran advice much appreciated!!🧎‍🤲

Last edited:

hcemtfa

HSC
first off i wouldn't of chose this subject. that was my mistake

but nah fr, procatination. START THE DAY ITS ASSIGNED!! thats my biggest tip. unfortunately i left all the week before it was due and had to manage to balance studying for trials and doing my mdp and i ended up paying my friend 500 to make it lmao bc i had no time.

my school had no resources at all as well as the worst teacher known to man. so if your in a similar situ sack the teacher and accept ur gonna have to pay for all the materials on ur own. and also make sure ur idea is accessible to you, so like to make it easy for yourself ensure ur school has the relevant machinery and what not bc its gonna be a hassle finding a third party and it'll waste ur time bc u cant work on it at school

again again, start the day your given it. literally do a page a day. and plus u have ur 6 week break u can smash most of it on and then focus on ur real subjects through out the year.

good luck and if u need any more advice lmk!

ophanim

HSC
ahh I'm dead locked into dat 🪦so no turning backkk. but thankyou so much for your advice, i guess i'll just suffer for 1 year on the grind 🙏🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)