If I didn't directly use an element from stimulus but the question asked to do so, how many marks will be lost? (1 Viewer)

TBTB

HSC
Hi, I am an EAL/D student and for focus on writing, the question gave a poster of cityscape with nature and people with different skin colours. The poster also had a sentence of question " ... by living in a happy neighbourhood?" on it. The question asked us to use one element from the poster and write imaginative/discursive/persuasive to evoke positive emotion in community. I chose to write a persuasive piece and although in my mind I wanted to use the element of that sentence of question, I did not address to that sentence directly, and I did not write any description of the poster. But I think I tried to evoke positive emotions. How many marks will I lose for not mentioning the element in stimulus? Thank you.

TBTB

HSC
I mainly wrote that people should be happy by heart, with one paragraph about love and have affection towards each other to make the community happy, and one paragraph about overcoming hardships in lives with resilience and improving ourselves with them, so we won't be worry/sad towards difficulties but be happy, so our community will have less anger and more happiness.

avicidal

HSC
i dont think there would be a definitive number of marks that would be lost, but not referencing it would definitely put you at a cap of a 15ish marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)