ideal holiday? (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
If you could go anywhere in the world, tomorrow for free... where would you go? and WHY?!?!

Id go to Morocco or Turkey or southern India, why? because these countries have always fasinated me with their diversity in cultural and religious beliefs.. i have a bit of an obsession with markets and bazaars and i KNOW for sure that im gonna find some there! I also like the food!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Peru, or Tibet.
I might as well say that I would go on a Tin Tin tour.

chepas

HSC
Just ONE place? Woah....

Either to Germany or Quebec. Boring and western yes, but that's only the end of my dream holiday. First I go to China and cruise the Yangtze before it's dammed up forever, then Beijing and all the touristy stuff there like the Great Wall and the Forbidden City, then over the bordert to Vladivostok and the Trans-Siberian Railway to Moscow, do stuff there, then plane to Czech Republic and Prague - history everywhere, then down to Liechtenstein to marry the Crown Prince/Princess (whoever. I must be Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Liechtenstein!), then France, over to Quebec, back to the UK then end up in Germany.

If all THAT was free that would be sweeeet.

Then Africa would be done on the way back to Aust after a decade or two in Europe.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
croatia.. to learn how to speak it properly and learn dancing professionally to be able to teach it
i went when i was 10 and i dont remember much of it.. :(

clerisy

HSC
France. Typical and overdone, of course, but nevertheless, wonderful. After doing the compulsory Paris stay, though, I'd want to go and visit all the little villages... really immerse myself in the culture... I really wish I hadn't dropped French now.

I think it would also be absolutely wonderful to do the ireland-scotland-wales tour. Not so much interested in England (though naturally wouldn't turn it down)...

Or alternatively I could visit every country in the world with adequate time in each. Is that an option???

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I would goto Malta, to Italy, to Brazil, to Amsterdam and finally, Ireland.

Ah, I can only dream.

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
scotland/ireland. the landscape is so beautiful, and peaceful, and the pubs, and ohhhh baby <orgasm>

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
scotland/ireland. the landscape is so beautiful, and peaceful, and the pubs, and ohhhh baby <orgasm>
Haha sames. And not to mention the sexy Irish lads :D

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Haha sames. And not to mention the sexy Irish lads :D
irish accents are the sexiest ever. no joke. and little kids with irish accents are soo cute (that's not meant to be a dirty comment). you have to see "sweet sixteen", loz. it's irish accent galore <faints>

^___^
HSC
i might go to england/spain/italy and watch a game of soccer there

rome looks like a nice place too...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
A place that not many people know of. I love exploring.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Places as in dangerous mountains hidden caves with mystical treasure....dream on :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
irish accents are the sexiest ever. no joke. and little kids with irish accents are soo cute (that's not meant to be a dirty comment). you have to see "sweet sixteen", loz. it's irish accent galore <faints>
Argh, yes! I don't know what it is about them, but an Irish accent is a major turn on. With the exception of it coming from a little kid, then it's cute :D

Sweet Sixteen ay, I'll have to check it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)