i want ur opinion.....help!! (1 Viewer)

ris202

Our class has been given a research task due next week for PDH. I'm having trouble as to which sections of the syllabus i should refer to, we are currently doing core2. The question is....

"The outstanding performances achieved by elite athletes are the result of a combination of many factors" - discuss this statement with reference to a variety of techniques used by athletes to attain peak performances.

so, as you can see, this is a pretty big assessment and i need help!!!!!! please

my teacher said that teh info we need wont all be in core 2...where else should i go looking?? and what stuff should i look up?? please help

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i think the main thing here is to relate to the principles of training... also that to train the system that there sport will be using eg. aerobic or anaerobic....their diet.....they have optimal arousal b4 event....and i think thats it. good luck.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
by the way have u done any options yet cause i dont think u can get any from core 1 for this.

rolz

If you need to use more than one topic try option 4 - Improving Performance.
By the way how many topics have you done cause we just started our first option and our teacher keeps telling us that we are really far behind

ris202

we have finished one option which was sports medicine, and done core1 and almost finished core2. so yeah, we really only have one core to go and then our teacher has made sure we have heaps of time for revision. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)