I.T courses (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

anyone see any I.T courses, getting below my uai of 57.85, dont really wanna do support, but will do it if i have too, and if it allows meeh to get a internal transfer....

Dingo

Banned
support is 61.80
i guess you missed out buddy
unless u did the ret test.. and got above 62 at least..
otherwise i hope you applied for tafe in october otherwise just take a year off or sumthing ..

peace^^

JRasnier

dude, uai's change, from year to year, the last years uai's are just a guideline, i was only asking, to see everyone else's point of u if they think it will change...

Dingo

Banned
JRasnier, i have never in my life seen a UAI below 60 for UWS.
60 is the minimum UAI for entry into an undergraduate course.
and this year cut offs are gonna go higher not lower, because they cut the uni places, so they cant take in as much students.
and btw didnt i see you in a UTS forum asking if you can do Sc in IT with 70s... why u ask that for if you got 50s
LOL

peace^^

JRasnier

i have no idea why i posted that lolz, i think it was before i got my uai, the day before i think, cause i got 70s and one score in 80s, i was thinking ill get 70s, but i got scaled so badly, to the 50's, yeaha, anywayz, hopefully some uni will look at my past tafe course, cert iv, network management, and feel sorry for meeh lolz....like that would happen....

theone123

blue essence
HSC
i think the IT support course would end up on a cutoff of 65 this yr due to the demand for uni places all round :)

Dingo

Banned
yes they will
with not enough budget to fund all 6 campuses, they may close down an entire campus, or take down courses at campuses, for instant there are courses offered at like 3 campus, they might just take em all down and offer them only at 1 campus..

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)