annangela

HSC
seriously, i lost all my motivation (Which i always had) this yr
i need it for the HSC next yr lol
suggestions any1?

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
join the list, i think you'll be at the bottom some where.

benji6667

HSC
By not getting a UAI above your goal.. you are supporting communism!!!

We're all in the same boat i guess... I was really unmotivated today, so im staying up late to make up for it :(

Last edited:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
benji6667 said:
By not getting a UAI above your goal.. you are supporting communism!!!

We're all in the same boat i guess... I was really unmotivated today, so im staying up late to make up for it :(
I SUPPORT COMMUNISM!!! IT IS WHAT AUSTRALIA NEEDS! IT MAKES ME MORE MOTIVATED, NOT LESS MOTIVATED.

maddyhatesme

HSC
i know what you mean, except i was never motivated. i need to become motivated in order to achieve but to be honest I just don't care much. If i don't do well I'll just go to uni when i'm 21. Travel for a few years, might as well.:haha:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
growing up should probably help. seriously u dont even need motivation. just study the night before ur assesments and go well. if u cant do that then u really dont deserve to go well anyway

Ceestar

HSC
My motivation levels have only been dropping since year 10 so I really shouldn't be one to talk, but I I always try to think:

"If I don't do well in my HSC, I've just wasted the last 13 years of my life." (or six years, seeing as primary school you learn to count, read and what not)

Of course at the same time I feel if I believe in that too much and still do bad, I'll only fall into a pit of depression.... :p

User2007

HSC
Exphate said:
IF YOU DON'T GET A UAI OF 99.xx.

You will:-

- End up as a whore working in Kings Cross
- Be mother of 13 children, living of welfare
- Work for Telstra customer support
- Never be loved
- Disowned by your family
- Be shit

Seriously. If you are coming to the internet for help, you have serious problems.
i am faced with Being disowned by my mum- she said i drop i get the boot from the house, and belive me, she is going to.. it happend before once, cops and everything was readyto go..t
prolly wont be loved from gf if i drop (honestly im doing this against my own will, i cant fucking stand HS anymore., even tho im now in yr 12.. my final year..).. cause she comes from well educated family., and prolly cause of this she wont be with me.. (so much for true love eh?)

mmm be shit, is what im looking at here..

bah what to do,..

Foxodi

HSC
Exphate said:
Seriously. If you are coming to the internet for help, you have serious problems.
Yeah, mock the entire bored of studies community..... In some situations the person is obviously desperate (someone asking about pregnancy on a wow forum...) but I couldnt recommend any better place for general tips for HSC/study/motivation etc then this website ....

Heliotrope

HSC
Hahaha, what the fuck? This is a help/discussion forum. And personally I would risk asking the paedophiles on this (student community) forum for help, so long as I get sound advice. LOL. Clearly you're the one with problems. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)