I hope the Creative question isn't... (1 Viewer)

Libby01P

Banned
HSC
Question 4 - Elective 2: Crime Writing
You have been asked to attend a student forum where participants will present and discuss extracts that illustrate the characteristics and diversity of crime writing.
Write THREE original extracts that you could present at the forum. Each of these three extracts should illustrate a different way that crime writing can be represented. Each extract should also be accompanied by a reflection that explores an analyses the ideas, as well as how you have tried to represent them

This is from some schools Trial paper. If you are from that school or have ANY ideas, how would you answer this??

sirpoopalot7

HSC
I had that for my school's trials, word for word, except it was for Science Fiction.

I did 3 short stories, like each 2-3 pages long. Some people did poems. They failed.

The average mark was ~11/25. I got 14 LOL. Lowest mark in Ext 1 I ever got. I did a different convention for each story, i.e science and tech, dystopia, moral and ethical consequences, etc. Just try to think of a range of conventions (or characteristics, whatever you do for Crime Fiction) and try to base a creative around each.

LinziJane

HSC
WHOA MAN! I'd be so screwed for that.. That's the kind of thing I was sort of expecting for extension english before I started the class.. But it turned out a hell of a lot easier.. But man.. that's just scary. i'd have a bit of a meltdown I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)