HSC Speaking Exams (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
mines at auburn this saturday at 2:30.. arghhh how scary
my topic is croatian folkloric dancing (i love it with a passion hehe)
what about u guys?
err does anyone even read this forum lol

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, i sometimes read it!!! spanish continuers is on 28th August but I haven't received a letter to tell me where yet!!! we don't get a topic - it's all general talk about yourself, family, school, future aspirations etc. so it should be ok. :) good luck with your speaking this week!!!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ugh i think i stuffed mine up.. they asked me some weird questions which i didnt really know how to answer and i didnt get to finish talking about everything i researched
*growls*

mishka

HSC
N/A
well, at least it's all over now!! :) I wish mine was... I only got my letter yesterday!! Normally with Spanish they just give you a number and you go in that order, but i've been given an "appointment" time at 11am.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh u go there at 11 then u get a number.. theres going to be alot more people there at 11
like in croatian 7 people went at 1pm, then the other 6 came at 2:30pm and the order was determined by the order of people signing in.. u get this little card thing with your student number and order number

mishka

HSC
N/A
oh, ok, so everyone gets 11am on their sheet??? oh well, i'll just have to make sure i'm there when the doors open!!! :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
aaauuugggghhhh!!!! my spanish speaking exam is tomorrow!! i'm going up to school today (today is the last day of our trials, but i don't have one!) to practice with my spanish teacher!! :)

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did my speaking... it was good!!! i only had to ask the lady to slow down cos her words were all mushed together, but other than that, i answered the questions and it went for 10 mins!! i'm so happy! :)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
argh i know how stressed u ppl are! i did mine last yr.. i hated how it was in august.. the hsc speaking.. but i spose u got it out of the way!! for mine i chose 3 polish legends.. like folktale legends,,,and the other half they jst askds questions bout urself.

mine was at auburn too..

mishka

HSC
N/A
i'm just so happy it's over!! that's one less section we have to worry about come october!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)