HSC Mark Predication (1 Viewer)

sae24

HSC
So my school does the compressed model, so i sit 3 HSC exams this year and 3 HSC exams in 2024. I wanted to at least know the predicted Band for each subject or final ATAR judging from these marks; i do know that i still don't have three other subjects to compare it from. My school also has one Band 6 in Business Studies from 2021, and it is probably a low ranked school but this year's cohort and next (of Year 11 and 12) is semi-strong in comparison towards the previous cohorts; no one failed this year's internal HSC.

Subject | AVG % in PRELIM/HSC | Rank (estimate for HSC) | Mark from Trials
PRELIM
ADV English | 74% | 7/25
Business Studies | 73% | 9/17
Chemistry | 77% | 5/8

HSC (rank is estimated)
Chemistry | 80.3% | 4/8 | 57% from Trial's HSC (however; i think that the average for the people who ranked 3, 4 and 5 are very close in terms of average)
The HSC Trial exam paper for chemistry was really hard as it was from an independent company. The average was around low 50% (in that exam I ranked 3/8 with 57%).
Business Studies | 78% | 7/17 | 78%
STD English: 75% | 4 or 5/17 | 73%

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
It is difficult to provide reasonably accurate HSC mark bands and ATAR estimates without more specific information about your school rank and the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects:
  • You can find the exact rank of your school by searching your school name, followed by "bettereducation".
  • You can find the number of band 6's achieved at your school in each of your subjects on HSCninja.
However, from the information that you have provided, you may be able to achieve an HSC mark in the band 5 range in Business Studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)