HSC Economics 2023 Notes - INTERNAL RANK 2ND / HSC MARK: 95 (1 Viewer)

enzokken

HSC
Hi! I am selling different forms of notes that I used during my HSC Economics!

UPDATED Statistics Bank 2023 (12 pages) - $15

Miscellaneous Short Answer Question Bank (Includes my own responses that can be used to model your own) - $20
- A lot of these questions come from my own school's internal assessments (BHHS)

HSC Economics Essay Detailed Scaffolds (3 questions) - $30
- These essays all received an A/A+ mark either internally OR externally
- The questions for the three essays are:
  • Evaluate the success of government policies designed to achieve environmental sustainability in Australia (Note: SCAFFOLD WAS USED DURING MY HSC EXAM AND RECEIVED A RAW MARK OF 19/20)
  • Discuss the effects of microeconomic policies on employment and inflation in the Australian economy (HSC 2019 Economics Q26)
  • Evaluate the effectiveness of Australia's monetary policy in managing economic growth, inflation and external stability (2021 HSC Economics: Modified Q26)
My Topic 1 Case Study Essay (Vietnam): $10 (received 18/20 internally AND externally as my raw HSC mark)

My HSC Notes: NOTE: NONE are completely finished as missing syllabus dot points were covered in separate docs, class activities etc.
Topic 1: The Global Economy Notes - $10
Topic 2: Australia in the Global Economy Notes- $10
Topic 3: Economic Issues Notes - $10
Topic 4: Economics Policies and Management Notes - $10

NOTE: As I am aware my topics notes are not fully complete, I am more than happy to send through more of my study material (if I have any) for any specific dot points that my notes did not cover. Depending on the extensiveness of those notes, I MAY incur an extra charge on them.

If you are interested, please message me for further details :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)