how to take notes for bio? (1 Viewer)

naila

HSC
I did some research and since visual notes were highly praised, I tried doing that today. and they’re fun and pretty to look at, but also extremely time consuming. so how do you actually take effective notes for bio? btw typing up dot points doesn’t work for me, i internalise basically nothing

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
I did some research and since visual notes were highly praised, I tried doing that today. and they’re fun and pretty to look at, but also extremely time consuming. so how do you actually take effective notes for bio? btw typing up dot points doesn’t work for me, i internalise basically nothing
My teacher has some premade mindmaps (one per mod) that I can dm you if you'd like. I've found that going through them and just writing as much as I can think of per section per module really helps fill the gaps

naila

HSC
My teacher has some premade mindmaps (one per mod) that I can dm you if you'd like. I've found that going through them and just writing as much as I can think of per section per module really helps fill the gaps
yes please!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
yes please!
I put it up as a resource on BoS under Biology>General

Here are the links <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)