How To Start The Pip (1 Viewer)

Shamz

HSC
N/A
hi everyone

i just wanted to know how do u get started with your PIP i do not know at all how to start my introduction and its killling me

can i have some suggestions "oh" p.s my PIP is on "how perceptions have changed between the relationships bewteen hindu's and muslims"

jeska

my teacher told us that the introduction should be the last thing you do, so it reflects wat you have written in your central material better....

we started by working out our chapters and sorting infromation into them... then we'll go on to refine it, then comes conclusions and introduction

Jessisbored

HSC
hmm chapters seem like a good idea

that way its easier to do a brainstorm of everything we want to discuss under the headings

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by Shamz
hi everyone

i just wanted to know how do u get started with your PIP i do not know at all how to start my introduction and its killling me

can i have some suggestions "oh" p.s my PIP is on "how perceptions have changed between the relationships bewteen hindu's and muslims"
well, I'm guessing ur curry muslim from ur name (my cuz has the same kinda name) anyways....

obv. Muslims separated from India by having a separate country which is now obv. Pakistan. Maybe you can interview some curry kids abt those q's - ----> indian, paki, bangali......and plus there's probably heaps of info and articles on how the media have viewed them (I'm just a prelim student........so I hope you don't take my suggestions very seriously cos I have no idea if they're right) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)