how to improve study ethics? how to be motivated ig? (1 Viewer)

libestraumno3

HSC
pls share some tips
current subjects are in signature

feeling burnt out lately and its still the 3rd week 💀

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
Maybe try studying with friends? I always found it easier to study with other people since if they were concentrated, I would be motivated to be concentrated on my work as well.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
You don't really start with motivation, u just have to take the first step and start studying and motivation comes from that.

Edit: I also had this issue a lot where I had no motivation and procrastinated a lot but just starting works, tell yourself "I'll study for 5 mins" and go from there.

MissKrabappel

HSC
pls share some tips
current subjects are in signature

feeling burnt out lately and its still the 3rd week 💀
Remove distractions from your room such as Xbox’s, Playstations, games, iPads and I also recommend (if you’re in the position of so) to use a device for studying purposes only. This would be good

moonsuyoung

HSC
Motivation is short term- you need discipline! When you study, make sure to take breaks and frequently plan out your days with Notion and google calendar! That way you understand how to manage your time wisely and don’t get burnt out! Try listen to white noise to help you concentrate.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Beats the s*** out of me. I am a living example that you can be a procrastinator whilst doing ok academically. Watch Tim Urban's TED Talk on procrastination. That is pretty much me.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
@Aeonium What is your routine? My only proven method of getting work done is to work from a hard copy of a textbook and exercise book. Otherwise if I use my computer as a textbook or have my phone in the room then my afternoon is gone. I just get distracted.

Now I know I am not the only one in this. There are still very few of us humans who are able to rely on motivation as a sole means of productive impetus (maybe only Elon Musk and Bill Gates). How can I actually implement discipline into my schedule?

Ironic, cause I'm supposed to be studying for math atm.

Also are you in year 11 atm. I'm also in year 11.

SupernerdS8B

HSC
You can't just be motivated, when you see flames you don't need to feel motivated to run away from it when it's burning your hand; you just have to be logical.

For you to not lose you have to keep doing it; that's motivation, that's the source of motivation

Your motivation should be the fact that YOU HAVE A SHITTY LIFE and you're in A BAD POSITION

To make it better, you NEED to do what you NEED TO DO and what you think will help you

These questions are really weird questions if you're life's shitty, the only way you can counteract it is by changing things and your source of motivation is your shitty life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)