• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • I finished in the last 15 mins but couldnt leave

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Kiya

I left 2 blank, think i might have lost 3 marks....i think im sure i only left 2 black.

That 1 marker that said prove angle whatever is 110 degrees
I cold not get it!!! :chainsaw: And i studied trig & bearings I couldnt work it out at all

and that one about proving that chics second job was $486.44 net or something like that.

Did anyone get them 2?? they made me mad!! :argue:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I put something for every question, even if I had no idea I just wrote anything in the last minutes. I only had to do that for one or two though.

Chat1

I thought the trig one was hard too. I spent like 5-10 mins on it. Then gave up and kept going. Then i finished the paper and came back to it and got it in 30 secs. It was easy 20 degrees + 90 degrees. Coz it was due east and that makes a right angle.

I got the other $486 one too. But again i fucked up on it. I didnt read it was $900 monthly and thought it was for a year. Then i figured it out and got it right. You had to add her 2 jobs wages together and then find the tax on both of them.

Flick

I think I ended up leaving most of Q. 26 blank and the net income one as well. Gonna fail, not happy Jan.

saw_dust_farmer

chat1 i did the same as you for that question... figured out the whole thing with $900... then saw it was wrong and relised i had to do 900 x 12

i left one small part of a question blank... only like 2 marks or something

landi

i couldn't get the formula question about the mexicanz.... i was like oh man i gotta take a siesta now maaaaeeeeehh...
it was wack.. and the internal surface area of the hemisphere one... i almost did volume.. i was sweating like a rapist...

ruski_gal

i wrote something for every question. Even if i knew it wasnt right. There is still a chance i used the right formula or something like that. I think i went really bad though. There goes my place in uni!!

Karlee

chat1 and saw_dust_farmer, I did that too. I finished it, then realised what I'd done, had a panic, then had to go back and re-do it. Grrr...

Kiya

Originally posted by Chat1
I thought the trig one was hard too. I spent like 5-10 mins on it. Then gave up and kept going. Then i finished the paper and came back to it and got it in 30 secs. It was easy 20 degrees + 90 degrees. Coz it was due east and that makes a right angle.

I got the other $486 one too. But again i fucked up on it. I didnt read it was $900 monthly and thought it was for a year. Then i figured it out and got it right. You had to add her 2 jobs wages together and then find the tax on both of them.
I knew to times it by 12 but i couldnt find out why she payed that much tax....I musta done something wrong somewhere.

I KNEW it would be something simply like that! i cannot beleive I didnt get it! 90 + 20 thats all it was?? :( ahh well was only worth 1 mark!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i did every question, but i think i screwed lots up *jumps in front of high-speed bus*

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
didn't do most of the rugby world cup question, and only did half of the last 4-mark question. Did all the rest though. Hopefully most of wat I did do was right so I dont lose too many marks MAN I HATED THAT TEST arghh fuck it off!! :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)