hosp just common knowledge??? (1 Viewer)

marella

HSC
myself and my class mates feel that hosp is pretty much a general knowledge exam with a few terms, acts and technical words thrown in. does anyone agree or do you feel that it is a hard subject to get around?

N1C0L3

HSC
hmm well alot of ppl in my hospo class say the same thing. I personally think that, alot of it IS common sense but if u want to get the good marks you need correct terminology. Also, its theory that is easy to remember because of that reason. i rekcon it still requires study but you can get away with less than other subjects and still go well. (wouldnt try it in hsc tho :~)

kirra811

HSC
yeh im pretty sure it is just common knowledge...
its not really an academic subject.
good luck with the exams.

the xc3ption

In some what, Yes it's common knowledge.

BUT, having sat the exam, the difference is how they expect you to write those responses. It's a pretty hard in terms of how it is marked.

Hope you all do well, BUT it is still something you will need to study hard for- don't make the mistake of thinking you can get away with studying the night before

Good Luck =]

marella

HSC
lol yea i kinda didnt study at all n failed but yea..some of the questions were queer n i was like wateva but yea....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)