hi pplz,..can u help me out plz,... (1 Viewer)

lil_o_gal

i'm required to find 3 c'mmon everyday substance which can be used as indicators,...
is beetroot one of 'em,...and also if i do happen to use stuffs like this does it make a difference whether i use a tinned one or the normal fresh one?,...
thank u muchly,...:wave:

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Try the thread 'Any Ideas?' in this forum...

gershy

tinned beetroot contains vinegar so that's putting in extra acid. Fresh beetroot is the go. Red cabbage is even better, and I believe tea works as well. Then there's flowers- any dark purple flower works well, e.g. morning glory, tibouchina etc etc;) :)

cko

HSC
Originally posted by lil_o_gal
i'm required to find 3 c'mmon everyday substance which can be used as indicators,...
is beetroot one of 'em,...and also if i do happen to use stuffs like this does it make a difference whether i use a tinned one or the normal fresh one?,...
thank u muchly,...:wave:
i don' think that's even a dot point...
there's prac where u have to MAKE a natural indicator with something like red cabbage or carnation flowers....

the closest dot point to what you're refering to is to identify and describe some everyday uses if indicators which can be tests to determine soil pH, pH of pools, and the pH of chemicals used to develop phots...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)