heys peoplz..I'm Giving away Notes!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Bone32

HSC
ahh thank you so much, makes life a hell of a lot easier..and soo true, we do nuthing in hospitality..soo dumb!:)
hahahaha same in our hosp class :rofl2: we generally dont do anything... and apart from nothing... we make coffees :music: and listen to our ipods XD

artinmay2009

HSC
YOU RULE!
saved my ass for sure... 56/80 for trial FAIL!
need to pick up my game and with your help i think I'll get a decent uai now.
DIE LEGAL STUDIES - ruined my life.
thanks again!

Last edited:

levyeliza

HSC
thank you sooooooooo much :) i have an exam tomorrow and these notes will deff help!

kutis

HSC
Hiii!!! can you please send my all your hospo notes, ive got my trials coming up and im absolutely screwed. Id appriciate it so much. Please send them to kattkutis@gmail.com. Please xxx

far2nice4u

HSC
Hey i cant seem to access your hospitality notes and trials are about a week!
I dont know what to click or where to download them so is it possible that you can send them to far2nice4u@hotmail.com

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'm afraid you won't get a response from the original poster. This thread is four years old, and they're not a regular poster any more (or ever really were for that matter).

suchfun

HSC
So do the notes/attachments get delete after a while? None of the threads seem it have any notes attached. :(

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
So do the notes/attachments get delete after a while? None of the threads seem it have any notes attached. :(
Some were deleted by the original poster. Others we lost when the site crashed. There may still be some around (and this is definitely true of the more popular subjects), but many have disappeared.

Update:
This thread has been closed as of 2017, due to the fact that these notes are no longer available. Please check the Resources page for this subject for many useful materials instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)