Help Meeee Plzzzz (1 Viewer)

JuLiAaHHH

im in yr 11 and i dunno if i should do 4u???

at the mo im comin first in 2u n 3u but i had to study my ass off. Im on bout 80% in 3u... is that good enuf in comparison to all you smart skools out there(my skool is v. weak in maths)

Another thing, how much work would i need to put in? would there b enuf time to balance phys chem adv eng too? (plus social life hehe) I guess its up to my own personal idea bout how much i can get done but if someone can tell me what really goes on? (teachers try to force me into it because no one else will be doing it so they say its easy - pppffftt as if rite)

Last edited:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JuLiAaHHH
at the mo im comin first in 2u n 3u but i had to study my ass off. Im on bout 80% in 3u... is that good enuf in comparison to all you smart skools out there(my skool is v. weak in maths)
If you had to study like crazy, that means one of two things - firstly, you need to study alot to do well in Maths (which means how much more study are you goin' to have to do, if you do Ext2), secondly, you willin' to study, which means that you should be alright for Ext2 (the more you do, the better you get). Btw, 80% (IMO) isn't that impressive, in terms of moving up to Ext2, but I can say for sure because it would depend on the standards of you're Ext1 exams.

If you make time, you'll have enough time for other things even doin' those subjects.

Affinity

HSC
try it .. you can always drop it if you don't like it after a while.
And it helps if you are doing any science or maths oriented subjects at Uni

Excalibur

I agree with Affinity " try it .. you can always drop it if you don't like it after a while." its reallly not that bad. You will know whether you are naturally talented at maths, if so go nuts, otherwise you may need to reconsider. I think 4u requires some 'natural talent'. Plus 4u is a completely different ball game, you either hate it or love it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)