Help........Im feeling bad about this! (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Im losing motivation for my hsc.........I really like school but I dont know whether or not i'll get my UAI i want(need)!
I do 12 units which is means a bit less stress but in my last 2 assessments for maths i got around the 40% mark, so im thinking my maths is out of the equation! Also in physics I did really poorly in my last and only assessment. All other subjects r goin pretty well though..........
These are my subjects:

Standard English
2 unit maths
Physics
Engineering Studies
Design and Technology
Visual Arts

I need a UAI of around the 80-83 mark to b safe, how easy is this 2 get considering my situation im in?:confused: :confused:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
You can still get 83 if you pick up the pace a little from now on...but remember that you will have only yourself to blame if you don't get it. No one is gonna hold your hand while you do the HSC, and it is entirely up to you to keep yourself motivated and on track. I know thats easier said than done, but there really is no other way...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Thanx guys..........thats motivating in itself!
I no the HSC is hard....... I just wish it could b less stressful!
Awh well........im just the same as every1 else hey
Thanx guys:D

losty

hey if ur going really bad in maths i suggest u drop it... i was in the same situation as you and after failing all 3 of my maths assessments for the year so far including the half yearly i decided to drop it! BEST CHOICE EVER!!! i was really stressing about my decision but i dont regret it one bit. I had 12 units now i have 10.. people were saying keep it its a backup but how in the hell could it be my backup if i was getting 80/90s in all my other subjects and failing maths.... clearly it wasnt going to get counted therefore the extra stress was pointless... now i have 6 frees a cycle and so much less work yet i still find it hard to get everything done and having an extra subject on top of what i already have is unimaginable.......... there are no prerequisties for uni these days (i think) so if ur just keeping it for that sake then really theres no point...unless u wanna do medicine but really its not a backup if ur doing better in your other subjects... people would say to me "but what if u fuck up one of you hsc exams" well um id still have all the assessments and there is no way in the world i would have done better in maths then my other stuff... so yeah thats my story... bit long but i tend to blabber on hence being better at writing subjects.. ill shut up now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)