• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Health, Culture and Fitness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biancapo

HSC
hey guys i am doing an assignment in which part 1 is to survey thirty people. Can anyone tell me how their lifestyle effects their level of health, and or how do you percieve health and or how does culture influence physical activity. Thanks, also could you also tell me your age.

Yr 11 PDHPE student:)

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Do you perhaps have some guiding questions in order to elicit information from people?

biancapo

HSC
well part of the assignment is to survey 30 people on what is their view of health and physical activity is. Basically i was just after peoples input as i needed to discusspeoples differing views in my conclusion after my research and evaluation. Any comments please post i need feedback.

thanks

Last edited:

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
biancapo said:
hey guys i am doing an assignment in which part 1 is to survey thirty people. Can anyone tell me how their lifestyle effects their level of health, and or how do you percieve health and or how does culture influence physical activity. Thanks, also could you also tell me your age.

Yr 11 PDHPE student:)
My lifestyle is basically work all day sleep al night....if im not working i basicaly sleep in get up and do nothing...this affects my health coz i end up being too lazy to do anythingelse...culture influences health i think in a significant way coz it sets out basic guidelines of what is acceptabel and what is not...i am 17 of ur info...

My health is fairly good i dont do too much excersie and i dont eat the best but in the past year all i have had is one sore throat and a cough which lasted bout 1 week..so i have been fairly healthy...hope this helps in anyway

Hallatia

HSC
I personally believe that lifestyle is the biggest factor when it comes to health, particularly diet exercise and sleeping habbits, and not just physical health but psychological health too, when one has a good lifestyle they are likely to look good, be fit and be happy, well that is just my opinion but I have observed it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)