hate dt with my everything (1 Viewer)

MJRey

HSC
I'm lucky I dropped DNT in Year 11 because I knew a major project would be so demanding of my time in Year 12 when I already had so much to deal with. It would have been more fun if it weren't for my teacher, who used to complain for half an hour about how my class would waste time and not do anything, consequently wasting everyone's time to do their projects. It was a never-ending cycle with them, and so dropping it was the only way to end it.

popsmokeswife

HSC
I'm lucky I dropped DNT in Year 11 because I knew a major project would be so demanding of my time in Year 12 when I already had so much to deal with. It would have been more fun if it weren't for my teacher, who used to complain for half an hour about how my class would waste time and not do anything, consequently wasting everyone's time to do their projects. It was a never-ending cycle with them, and so dropping it was the only way to end it.
Ur so luckyy and i agree w the teacher thing cause in yr 10 design tech wasnt that bad but in yr 11 and 12 we got a new teacher and bruh let me tell you she only came to 5 lessons this whole year 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)