harder than trial? (1 Viewer)

Untitled

did u think it was harder than the trial>?
and what mark do u think u will get?

i am really hopeing to get over 90, but after the exam,
i am doubting it
although it wasn't really really hard, there were just a few questions where i made silly mistakes and q28 really
confused me, any way
i am glad its over now.

aLaNa

i think it was easier then the independent trial....waaaaaaaay easier!!!! But then again, afta i did the trial i thought that was easy...but my marks were, well, :eek: ......................

bex

HSC
WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY easier than catholic trial! although thats not to say i will do any better! Im hoping for mid 80's

Marty

HSC
Originally posted by bex
WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY easier than catholic trial! although thats not to say i will do any better! Im hoping for mid 80's
my thoughts exactly

nomza

HSC
Yeah I thought it was easier than the cath trial too -- but I walked out of there thinking sweet as and did shit.....I feel a little better about this one -- but still, can't shake that feeling that I'm being over confident.

I desperately want 65+

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I studied heaps more for the trials and still did shit.
and for this I did no study whatsoever, didn't answer all the questions, so I know I did heaps bad.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I need band 6 in this subject so that it will scale okay.
I hope they mix my paper up with someone's who is really smart.

*Britney*

what was with the catholic trial? i felt like i was doing a 2 unit paper. i am a 2 unit dropper and found it was quite hard but the hsc was good although q28 was just gay if i dont get band 5 or 6 then my maths wont be scaled high enough to be included for my uai ;)

*Britney*

well cause i have 13 units 3 wont count if maths isnt as high as my other subjects then it wont count, further more if i dont get a high mark in maths then it will just be scaled down. if you dont comprehend this explanation in short i hope my maths wont count.:D

nomza

HSC
oooohhhhhhh sorry, I can be so closed minded -- I have 10 units so everything counts for me.....geez, 13 units, you're like my friend, she has 9 bloody exams compared to my 6 -- ONE MORE TO GO wooooooot!!!

*Britney*

dats cool i still have 5 freakin exams to go. i prob. should be studying but this bored of studies thing is such a distraction oh well!

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeh id say it was easier than trial, and i hope my marks reflect that. i only got 82 in the trial so im hoping for that to boost quite a bit... think i got 20/22 for m.c so i guess its an ok start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)