Hamilton Island for SCHOOLIES! (1 Viewer)

emily94

HSC
Myself and three other friends are going to Hamilton Island for schoolies. Apparently it's mainly for honeymooners or families which is fine because we aren't planning on partying too hard, just relaxing on the beach. But what i wanted to know was.. are there any people who are also going to Hamilton Island for schoolies? Would be awesome to see/meet some other young people instead of loved up couples everywhere. Feel free to reply here or message me privately :) x

jotlynas

HSC
Myself and three other friends are going to Hamilton Island for schoolies. Apparently it's mainly for honeymooners or families which is fine because we aren't planning on partying too hard, just relaxing on the beach. But what i wanted to know was.. are there any people who are also going to Hamilton Island for schoolies? Would be awesome to see/meet some other young people instead of loved up couples everywhere. Feel free to reply here or message me privately :) x
My friends and I went to Fiji for schoolies. There are specific schoolies events organised on a few different islands. They are amazing, they have parties every night but it is not crazy. We had the time of our lives. One company organises everything they are called Unleashed. www.unleashedschoolies.com.au:):):):):):):):):)

emily94

HSC
Thankyou lovely! i will definitely check out that website. We have already booked our flights and accommodation.. I just hope other schoolies people will be there too! ;)

Cwelsman

HSC
Im going to schoolies at Hamilton Island as well :) I can't wait! I'm going with a group of seven and we're not looking to party to hard but apparently getting a ferry to airlie beach is pretty easy and theres some good nightlife there! We also know of a few people going so should be fun :) Hope you have a good time there too! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)