haha guys! It MIGHT just be over for me (1 Viewer)

Khlamari

HSC
I’m doomed, it’s over, I promised myself an academic comeback (its not happening).

Chemistry is ruining my life. I am SO behind it’s not funny, like I AM trying but I just cant understand. 😭
Begging for study tips or like chemistry resources because I genuinely cannot look down at a page and relearn everything when I know everyone is SOO far ahead. (I will if I have too but I can’t understand it?? (can anyone relate haha.. guys?))

also note: sorry If I posted in the wrong place, I’m horrible at using forums.

Test-king12

HSC
I’m doomed, it’s over, I promised myself an academic comeback (its not happening).

Chemistry is ruining my life. I am SO behind it’s not funny, like I AM trying but I just cant understand. 😭
Begging for study tips or like chemistry resources because I genuinely cannot look down at a page and relearn everything when I know everyone is SOO far ahead. (I will if I have too but I can’t understand it?? (can anyone relate haha.. guys?))

its wraps call it quitz

axe

HSC

time to pick up the textbook nigga 🔥 the two best times to plant a tree is when you started chemistry and today 🔥 i motivate you to keep going honestly there isnt really a quick hack to learn all the chem stuff (or any subject in that matter), but if you dedicate a few days solely into learning you can catch up

HSC

consider a non atar pathway

HSC
time to pick up the textbook nigga 🔥 the two best times to plant a tree is when you started chemistry and today 🔥 i motivate you to keep going honestly there isnt really a quick hack to learn all the chem stuff (or any subject in that matter), but if you dedicate a few days solely into learning you can catch up
theres no chance they can catch up please be realistic

Khlamari

HSC
🥰 thanks for the advice because I literally borrowed a textbook just NOW LOL 😭 the motivation helps

Test-king12

HSC
You IRKSOME individual do not inspire false hope in the youth of any nation colour or creed

axe

HSC
🥰 thanks for the advice because I literally borrowed a textbook just NOW LOL 😭 the motivation helps
no worries foenem, ignore the haters they are trying to put you down and demotivate you. you must not feel daunted by the work!

Khlamari

HSC
no worries foenem, ignore the haters they are trying to put you down and demotivate you. you must not feel daunted by the work!
They’re just tryna get a higher rank, no pain no game 😎
props to myself because I unironically did well in the practice test we did today; maybe I was to hard on myself LOL

• Love
Reactions: axe

...xD

HSC

Find a reputable private tutor and start the grind, now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)