GUYS: Does he like her? Should she kiss him? (1 Viewer)

ascales549

HSC
N/A
Hey guys :)
I haven't posted for a while, but I'm back now.

So I have a 15 year old sister, and she has liked this guy, let's name him x since early last year. After being initially hesitant (on his part) , they went to play sport together, then ice skating, then about two weeks ago they went to the movies together.

He knows that she likes him, but she hasn't told him directly, it's more like common school knowledge.
She really likes him, but they don't see each other after school. They text each other, it's usually her texting and he replies quickly but always leaves the conversations first, but he will come up and talk to her in real life. They seem close and then drift and then close again.

In two weeks time they are going on a camp together, and they are both catching the train, I feel as though there may be some mutual feelings, and he has never had a gf before so he's a little awkward.

Should she just lean in and kiss him or first just be straight out with how she feels? Why isn't he making a move?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
He's inexperienced. He may be embarrassed. The kiss shouldnt be planned, it should just happen if the moment is right.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Communication is key. Talk.

I'd rather someone confess how they feel to me (which can lead to greater things if it is mutual) than to randomly try to kiss. If someone tried to do that I'd block off the kiss lol.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Communication is key. Talk.

I'd rather someone confess how they feel to me (which can lead to greater things if it is mutual) than to randomly try to kiss. If someone tried to do that I'd block off the kiss lol.
This. Talk and good communication is really important. Can set the tone for what's to come.

turntaker

HSC
she is 15 bruh, tell her to study

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Does any1 remember that thread about this guy trying to get in with a 12 year old girl?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)